This was my first Single wheel trailer. There is also a possibility
that these trailers were at one time sold by Sears, but we are still trying
to confirm that information. Thanks to this site we
have identified quite a few Yocar trailers. I have yet to find out if this is
a model or manufacturer name. The age and info on this trailer is very minimal,
but also look at the
If you recognize this model or have something like it, please let
Here are a few pics of my Yocar box trailer.
- This trailer is going to be donated to my bus club, to be towed behind
our club bus and eventually behind Scott McWilliams Lunch Wagon.
- The rest of the plan is kept under wraps and will only be revealed
- The bottom and sides are made of sheets of Fiberglass, painted white. ?Original?
- Corners are aluminum riveted to the Fiberglass panels.
- Frame is made of squared "U" shaped steel. Maybe Green originally.
The frame has been painted at least twice over what looks to be the original dark forest green color.
- There are bunch of eyebolts all around the trailer, for holding down a canvas top?
- After disassembling the trailer the Fiberglass side and bed area
originality have come into question. These shown here may be
replacements, as some of the edges aren't cut really straight.
- Pretty rough but for $40 and a little work, it will be cool.
Work being done
- 04-16-01 It is completely disassembled and waiting to be
- Got the wheel assembly back from a friend who rebuilt it for me.
- 11-12-01 Wheel assembly has been POR 15'd and the frame will be
sandblasted soon and given the POR15 treatment.
I will be making something to resolve this problem.
- Mounting to the vehicle. Look at the pic to see what is there.
||Click Images to enlarge!!!!|